We are changing the way building is done.
Whether building a 6,000 or 1,800 Sq. ft. home, design plays the most important role. Design not only controls the Architectural and Aesthetic features that make your home beautiful, but also key elements such as energy efficiencies, structural stability, future maintenance/expense, construction costs and the overall function of the home.
When you choose Train Custom Homes, we sit down, listen to your needs and create a design that will incorporate your ideas and your individual needs into a home that is well built, energy efficient and functional.
- Any home can be energy efficient – no matter how big or small.
- A better roof can save you up to 30% on your homeowners insurance.
- Foam insulation can save 50 – 70% on your heating and cooling costs.
- Native stone saves fuel (and Texas stone rocks!)
- Choose Energy Star for long-term savings and Eco-responsibility.